Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Halloween


I chose the word Halloween since it coming up in a week because it a fun way to make this project entertaining.When i think of Halloween the first thing that come to mind is scary sounds like a villain laughing at a low bass tone. So i gather all my sound with a zoom microphone it able to pick up any sound soft or loud. I got my earthquake sound from a free sound site. The wind, earthquake, and thunder are in the back ground so the don't over power the voice. I can the pitch on my voice and can the tempo of one copy so i can get a demonic sound out of it. After that i change the balance of the two separate voice to get one going in the right speaker and one in the left. The overall concept for the audio is have a fun Halloween is a time to throw eggs  shoot paint balls and get free candy so celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment