Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Assignment 1: Blue is everwhere



Blue was choosing for the project because it’s one of primary colors and can’t be duplicated by others colors. In my first scenes I used my hand as an example of human motion. I changed the color of the scene to make it part of a theme in my video. I made it more abstract to make the viewer see only the hand and not the background of the footage. The title scene is next it has my name as the credit it the real footage starts. When I first got the assignment I was thinking of what color will be my theme. As I was going to school I saw the garbage truck and decided the theme will be blue. I film the garbage truck and as I was done I saw the plane in the sky next to the sun the plane got to close to sun and I had to shield my eyes and ended the footage.
The beer bottle and broken glass was a way to show even litter has the color blue in it. Majority of humans don’t think about what colors the see every day because it human nature to adapt and not think about it. But toddler and new born baby are trying to comprehend all these colors they are seeing on the regular to get an understanding of the world that revolves around them. The bus was a good example to show how I didn’t even think about how I was surrounded by blue as film everything I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment