Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Audio Project

I was unable to upload the video onto the blog (it was taking too long). So I uploaded it into youtube and will post the link.
This is just a very basic project. I chose to work with my buddy Henry on this. Instead of Audacity, he has Sonar and it was the obvious choice. We just went head on for this project. We made a very basic techno beat that we thought was decently catchy. I chose the word blasphemy because it has played a huge part in my life, sadly. I deal with blasphemy everyday of my life, along with 95% of the world. I always thought it was a fun word to say because it makes someone sound a bit more intelligent haha. As for the photo I put in with it, I just chose one off of google that came up after I typed in "Techno." We modified my voice using a lot of different voice modifiers that Sonar had to offer. Reversing it and changing my pitch, cutting it up and so on and so forth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment