Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Earliest Expirience with Computing

When I was 5 years old, I went to go spend the night at my childhood friends house and that was when I discovered 007: Goldeneye. Once I had played that, I went home and started playing video games non stop. At the time we only had the Super Nintendo Entertainment System so I was constantly playing Battletoads or Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Then my father brought home an Nintendo 64 and that was our bonding time. When he past away, I played video games a lot more because it reminded me of my time with him. My mother knew how much they ment to me that she was able to scrape up enough money, in a time that was rough for her, and bought me a Playstation 2. From then on came the gamer that is in me. I have my father and mother to thank for getting me on a path I never thought I'd be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment