Monday, September 19, 2011

Reading Response Video Editing for Noobs

The article "Video Editing for Noobs" is to show beginners how to use video editing software and show what they'll need for they don't have to pull a chunk of their hair out like guy on the article. Its all simple what you need in order to edit your videos firewire, camera, computer, and finally a editing program. I've done my share of video editing in high school in my TV production class it was fun doing some editing, but it was hell for major projects. I had time it every time and sometimes the mouths would not be in sync and it took me forever and especially doing music videos those were hell to do. Though I don't regret it knowing how to use the software it was useful sometimes and I've earn money because of it. In the road of learning how to edit everyone has their favorite program which mine was iMovie since it was easy to use and everyone has their most hated program which was Avid which my TV production class always used and it was a pain using it every time it crashes and messes up the audio sync and that's why I'd stick with iMovie no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment